- 23/10/2017 09:00:00 to 26/10/2017 17:00:00
- Belfast Waterfront Conference Centre, UK
Radar 2017 is the place to discover new insights and research from the industry.
RIN members can register at the IET Member rate, saving £140.
Radar 2017 is the place to discover new insights and research from the industry. The conference offers you the chance to gain the latest ideas around radar systems, with peer-reviewed papers, highly respected keynote speakers, a day of in-depth tutorials, industry exhibition and networking events.
Highlights of the conference include
• Peer-reviewed papers from 25 countries, with a technical focus on radar systems, bistatic, low frequency and passive radar, target clutter and detection, airborne surveillance, SAR and ISAR, MIMO processing and systems, NCTR and waveform diversity
• Keynote speakers from BAE Systems Maritime Services, Beijing Institute of Technology, Jaguar Land Rover and Ofcom
• Gain new skills at the tutorial day on 23 October. There are 12 sessions to choose from, including target recognition, SAR imagery & exploitation, micro-doppler signatures, MIMO in Radar and optimisation theory in advanced radar signal processing
• An evening talk on Some reflections on the history of radar, presented by Professor Hugh Griffiths, UCL
• Network with your fellow attendees at the welcome reception at Belfast City Hall and conference dinner at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
• See an array of the latest technologies at the industry exhibition that will run throughout the conference
Registration discounts for RIN members:
As a supporter of the conference, RIN members can register at the IET Member rate, saving £140 per place.