Please join us for the 2020 AGM, to be held virtually due to current restrictions.
Voting will open electronically from 5 May 2020 and remain open until approx 20 minutes into the meeting (after Hon Treasurer's remarks).
Members without an e-mail address will receive a postal voting pack before the end of May.
1. Introductions and briefing on approach for 2020 AGM (Director)
2. Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 16 July 2019 (President)
3. Resolutions (electronic voting to remain open until 1420) (Director)
a. To receive and adopt the Trustees’ Annual Report including audited financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2018
b. Election as Honorary Officers of the Royal Institute of Navigation
c. Election of members of Council
d. To re-appoint Knox Cropper as the auditors to the Institute fo serve from the termination of the AGM until the termination of the next AGM
4. Audited financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2019 (Hon Treasurer)
5. President’s review (President)
6. Announcement of results of the ballot (Scrutineer, Ben Thomas, Mi-Voice)